Fanfiction often has surprising visits from other fictional places, although the fact that I’m here and not writing on that other lovely PC gaming site means it happens in real-life as well. Super Mario Bros Crossover 2.0 is the gaming equivalent of fanfiction, bringing characters from all over the Nintendo universe and having an office party with them in the Mario world.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Bowser in your browser’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Shuck : “"this industry creates new jobs at nearly the same rate it destroys them" I only wish that was true. Also, the new jobs it does ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Ansob : “Exceptionally, for Amazon digital game sales, Amazon doesn't bother to match the billing address you list for the card to the actual card. As far ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- fish99 : “I replayed them both late last year (in stereo 3D with nvidia 3D Vision) and they're as good as ever :)” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- JeepBarnett : “Also, Counter-Strike: GO is doing a 'free weekend' and half off till Monday: http://blog.coun~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- scatterlogical : “Geez, you guys are pretty harsh. I'd be feeling pretty flat and emotional-less too if my livelihood was stolen by an arrow to the knee.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers