My favourite indie soloist, Cactus, is now part of a duo, Lo-Fi Minds, and they’re working on a new platform adventure called Brain-Damaged Toon Underworld. They’ve just released a brief demo for the game, which will be out in full shortly. (And that’s probably days rather than weeks if Cactus’ usual turnaround rate applies here.) I’ve also just noticed that Cactus has created a 40mb (2.something Peggle) compilation set of his previous games. That’s a great place to start if you’re unfamiliar with his insane lo-fi coding.
Posts Tagged ‘brain damaged toon underworld’
By Jim Rossignol on March 25th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “What they want to do is to take already existing and working system of steambans.ru / steambans.com , improve it and extend it to all ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Phendron : “That's the exact same article I mentioned, and it's totally reasonable, not really bashing anything.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Gap Gen : “Well? Get back to work.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- phelix : “As for rocket parts, I recommend the KW Rocketry pack. As for spaceplane parts, the B9 Aerospace pack. MechJeb (basically a multifunctional autopilot) Kerbal Engineer ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- SuicideKing : “IIRC they said that during the PS4 reveal. At least, i read it the first time then.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC