The MMOnitor is a new series in which we ask the developers of various MMOs to explain what is going on with their game, and what that means within the wider context of the MMO. We’re kicking off with an interview with City of Heroes‘ Brian Clayton, Studio Director and Executive Producer. City of Heroes went free recently in the Freedom update.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Brian Clayton’
By Dan Grill on October 22nd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Liudeius : “It's not relevant to the subject but: Does anyone know why RPS seems to redirect me to itself ten times on the home page? (If ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- maximiZe : “That's bs, first of all because there's no such thing as one homogenous community in ARTS, or any multiplayer game for that matter. Less experienced ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Sparkasaurusmex : “I love DS9 but don't like any other Star Trek stuff. It's also something I only got into recently on Netflix, so no nostalgia. It's ...” on The Sunday Papers
- bluebomberman : “If it was that simple... I must add that these programmers probably don't have a lot of actual working knowledge of social science and policy ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bhazor : “NERRRRDS” on The Sunday Papers