I was just reading some stuff about forthcoming MMO Tera, and I had assumed we’d posted Brian Cox doing a walkthrough of the game at GDC, but I can’t find it. Must have been imagining things. Anyway, it’s a useful follow up to the interview we did when the project was announced, and you can see what they mean about “action” stuff being included, even if the game does look very much like a whole bunch of traditional MMOs. Also: it’s really rather pretty. That seems to be a theme. Where are the ugly, half-breed mongrel games, eh?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘brian cox’
By Jim Rossignol on April 16th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Mirqy : “wait til they all start having kids.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Phillip Culliton : “I'm one of Combat Mission's developers - as with almost all of our releases, we'll be putting out a demo of our new title, Gustav ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- Ranger33 : “It caught my eye for that exact reason. The intense micro-management in CMx2, more so in the WW2 games than the modern ones, kills all ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- Liudeius : “I'm still trying to deorbit the Mun.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Bhazor : “I think the real reason this is failing is that they're trying to sell a F2P game on Kickstarter. No one wants to pay for ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player