I’m addicted to you, but you know that you’re toxic. And I love what you do, but you know that you’re toxic, said a woman, once, to me. She was Britney Spears, yes, although you know she looks a lot like Katarina in League of Legends in the Toxic video so maybe she was just predicting an awful lot of things that were going to go on in the future. Such as a bunch of absolute knobbers acting like knobs in League of Legends. Britney Spears has SPOKEN.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Britney Spears’
By Cara Ellison on March 19th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- honky mcgee : “Look, if Microsoft doesn't view Windows OS as a viable games platform than I just lost the only reason I pay $100 every other year ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- robertgibson : “sorry, I didn't mean to be shady. While the video is pretty funny, I didn't make it. I really just wanted to show the drawing ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Funso Banjo : “I am guessing you are not a native English speaker. It is a perfectly readable paragraph.” on There’s Now Moreta Omerta
- DickSocrates : “They are in a strange position of their own making. The only reason Windows sells as much as it does is because of PC gaming. ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Flopper : “My boner is raging. I've had a beta invite since the start of CB2. I didn't get to play until yesterday because my PC got ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear