I remember back in the 1.0 days of internet browsers. When I needed it to do anything, I’d have to install toolbars, plug-ins, all kinds of additions that had nothing to do with slowly downloading images of Agent Scully or e-mailing people I didn’t know about my feelings. Nowadays, I can see Scully in the blink of an eye, I have no emotions, and browsers can play games with barely a hitch. To prove just how far they’ve come, Mozilla has just released BrowserQuest: a cute HTML 5 powered MMORPG.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Browserquest’
By Craig Pearson on March 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Bhazor : “"Much easier to grind" A ringing endorsement if ever I heard one.” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Ultra Superior : “That's a game right there! Also, dinosaurs and midnight zombie spawn! And a HUGE SPIDER!” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- ercoo : “If Nappy is a "bad guy" then every country with an expansionist history would be "bad guys" during that period of time. British Empire, Sweden, ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Famout : “As someone who is a part of the beta (no idea what the NDA covers to be honest) I will say while I have issues ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Aysir : “The beta's been promising so far. A lot better than the first attempt - and enough there to make it stand out above the general ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August