Revenge is a dish best served cold – or at least lukewarm, in this case. On the upside, Batman: Arkham City’s story-concluding DLC-based chapter is en route to PC, Warner told Eurogamer. That, however, is where things take an almost amusingly convoluted turn into asylum-worthy madness. So, first off, the PC version of Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition – to which the DLC’s launch is tethered – has no release date beyond “TBC.” The console versions, meanwhile, appear to have had their releases scheduled by Warner’s executive VP of wearing a blindfold and throwing darts at things. In the US? May 29. Fair enough. Everywhere else, though? September 7 – just in time to get totally buried in the holiday game avalanche. If the PC version follows release tradition, that could see it swinging in to save the day well after the nick of time in October. Catch an incredibly brief glimpse of the DLC in action after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘bwah?’
By Nathan Grayson on April 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Moraven : “And it did not stop MWO getting millions in founder's money before open beta and before they enabled the ability to spend more real money. ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Noodlefighter : “It's an 800k budget as their main goal what do you expect especially for this type of game, also they originally wanted 10 million to ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Nogo : “"As you can see I've unveiled my IR camo suit and face scrambler to fool the Kinect" *Points kinect at wall "Oh"” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Noodlefighter : “Do you realize what you get out of this if you back it?” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Luke : “Huh. That's about 15 minutes walk from my house.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision