I’ve been keeping an eye on Code Avarice’s Paranautical Activity. The right one. It has become rather skewed after a month of watching my second monitor, always staring off to the side, never blinking, never doing whatever it is eyes do when they’re not staring or blinking. Not crying. Definitely not crying. Thankfully, there’s now something to show you of this fast-paced FPS roguelike. There are bullets and voxels. In the meantime, I’m about to blink. Wish me luck.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Can we all pretend ‘jooting’ is a word?’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Legi0n : “There was a hot debate some time back in PC Gamer regarding a consumer group in Germany suing Valve / Steam for not allowing its ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- zal : “I blame books for this (well and scrolls and tablets and other poorly designed medium)... if they'd been easier to erase, or if there'd just ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Gap Gen : “I dunno. Were the factory workers in Victorian England free because they had the choice between doing a terrible, life-threatening job or starving? Remember that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- mattevansc3 : “These aren't new policies though, maybe they are to console gamers but not to PC Gamers. The XboxOne is operating like a PC, the disc ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- strangeloup : “Something that I think could work would be the ability to sell Steam games that you're finished with to a friend. The charge could be ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature