I don’t own a car, but I presume “The development team felt they needed a little bit of extra time to optimise the game” is the development equivalent of “The spang wheel has upcocked the hurr-durr”, which is what all car-speak sounds like to me. Namco-Bandai’s arcade racing game Ridge Racer’s spang wheel trouble has seen its release date slip out by a month, and it’ll now be road-worthy on March 30th, and not a day before. I know the real reason for the slip. I’ll bet developers Bugbear Interactive forgot to factor in the time it takes for documentarians to record their work, and the tightest musical producers to make electronic noize to go over the top. Can you guess what I have lined up for you?
Posts Tagged ‘car talk’
By Craig Pearson on February 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- sinister agent : “Oh, I had no idea either, but it was obvious that "Pollito" wasn't who she was claiming to be. Whether that meant she was possessed ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Vorphalack : “''Is really easy to kill a spy with DR.'' Only if the spy isn't using the DR at the time.....or is just really bad. The ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Noise : “Though I personally think DS9 is the best trek series, I feel I must mention that Voyager is awesome 90s Star Trek. So much fun ...” on The Sunday Papers
- iavblog75 : “6... A work of a harvest,precisel~ because of your troublesome writing, we can feel so much weal, learn more our own understanding of their. The ...” on Quasi-Free Ubisoft Games
- derbefrier : “yes buy darksouls I need more noobs to invade :D also dont forget the mods : DSfix to fix the resolution http://blog.meta~ DSCfix so that ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back