Randomly generated action platform Cargo Commander looks excellent, and mad. In it you “travel through the vast reaches of wormhole-filled space salvaging priceless cargo from alien infested containers.” The levels – interconnected cargo containers floating in space – are destructible, so you blast your way around the platformy environments as you collect the loot and defeat antagonists. There’s some extraordinary zero-G and camera rotation stuff going on here, as you can see in the trailer, below. Cargo Commander came out just yesterday for $10, and it’s a shame it doesn’t have a demo.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Cargo Commander’
By Jim Rossignol on November 2nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Incision : “How many fallacies do you traditionally use in your reasoning?” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Incision : “No. Copyright is the default state. The reason for this is simple. When a carpenter creates a chair and produces a tangible object, his possession ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Waleebe : “Maybe they're all working on something, something big… Just kidding.” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- GameStunts : “Ah, well that does make a bit more sense. And in that context I agree with you, surely you should watch the match that people ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Emeraude : “So, people who do not share your views lack ethics, and political bodies who do not are wrong ? Is that how I have to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity