Unlikely-named Puppygames developer Caspian Prince has answered some of our questions about the splendid-looking forthcoming not-actually-a-tower-defence-game, Revenge Of The Titans. It looks proper brilliant, and you need to watch the videos I’ve posted below, as well as read the words. You need to. If you don’t then something will happen to your glands.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘caspian prince’
By Jim Rossignol on April 14th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- ojrac : “Does anyone know if this is a public mod? It looks like they're just not distributing it, but I'm hoping it's out there somewhere.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Time4Pizza : “Please scroll up. In my other reply I believe I defined failure. As I said, for you small fraction of MMO players who enjoy this ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Bhazor : “6 games that came out in the 18 months before its release. And again my point is: Are you saying it isn't a setting filled ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Brun : “If you want to look at the future of MMOs, I suggest taking a long, hard look at EVE. The sandbox is the future. Right ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Nick : “Uh, I'm pretty sure they were pissed off about Hitmans first teaser trailer. And The first Saint's Row teaser had gameplay footage (or foot-to-groinage~ albeit ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game