Spec Ops: The Line is on a mission to prove it’s not just the sand that’s gritty with this new “Community Gameplay Trailer”. Whoever the Spec Ops community is, they’re sick puppies, as this is nothing but a catalogue of human misery: Argos filled with skulls, a Littlewoods of pain, an Innovations dedicated exclusively to a helmet that stops brain matter from staining your nice rug. Bad things might go down in the desert, but you won’t have to worry about worming bits of lobe out your finest shag with the Brain Buster! Act now and get Butt Blaster, the amazing all-in-one rifle butt cleaner and clockwork radio.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘catalogue of human misery’
By Craig Pearson on March 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- waltC : “Good article!--even though it is hyperbolic and exaggerated and full of insipid examples, and a few lines here and there are tortured prose, the central ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Shooop : “The problem is how do you work a system where you can share copies of digital goods and ensure the people who make those goods ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- GH Moose : “Nobody has forgotten their rights. Their rights were in full force when the product was purchased. But you're purchasing a product. Yes, they're trying to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- lucky jim : “It's a great game, yeah.. seems a little late, though. Especially with Injustice out now. I was disappointed for years after seeing NRS' high quality ...” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- gekitsu : “speaking of pc titles and not of specific drm the game itself may employ: i am more likely to be able to play the product ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature