Today is somewhat stressful. My one source of relief, bar relaxing bouts of onanism, has been the webgame which the ever-lovin’ Simon Parkin linked to me first thing this morning. It’s Music Catch. Shapes are thrown up from a line, arcing in the air before falling back to whence they came. You have to pick ‘em up. The yellow ones increase your multiplier. The red ones decrease it. The purple ones are a splendid super-weapon. The aim: Get as high a score as possible before the music stops. About the only thing I don’t like about is the over-pumped-and-excited words that flash up, breaking the contemplative little-book-of-calm mood. ” I heartily approve of Purple Power,” adds John Walker, before beating my best score effortlessly because I’m using a touchpad and he has a proper mouse.
Posts Tagged ‘catching’
By Kieron Gillen on May 28th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- The Random One : “My friend and his brother used Counter Op to cheat by having the enemy player kill the other NPCs, since they wouldn't be aggressive to ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- The Random One : “You're a blood spattered animal, bra!” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- The Random One : “If I was forced to make a shooter based on Syndicate, I'd make it a RTS game in which you can ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL of ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare