This is curious. Valve’s games are now available to buy on rival digital distribution platform, Impulse. Oh 2012, you so crazy. Actually, this makes sense. Impulse was acquired last year by mega game retailer, GameStop. When all you care about is selling games to the most people, as a corporate entity like GameStop would, then you need to get the biggest games on your service. Valve’s games are on their shelves (remember those? Planky things for storing stuff), so there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be downloadable, either.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘cats and dogs living together’
By Craig Pearson on January 31st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- mgd26 : “Why do the kids have the black symbols circling their heads at the end of the turn.” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Gap Gen : “The wiki claims you can visit Minmus with a jetpack.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Gap Gen : “Just like real life!” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Gap Gen : “It could be interesting to have a game that's all managing a side in the space race, and automating the actual flight paths. Then you ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Chaz : “Yeah this looks very Minecrafty compared to Dead Linger, which is gearing up more to be a survival RPG type game.” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive