I’m charging up my caveat cannon: pshwwwwwwwwwwwwew. Shield disrupted. Right, so this is Star Command, a Kickstarted cross between FTL and The Sims. I’ve been waiting for an extended look at it for a whole space year, and last night one appeared on my tactical screen. A warning: while it has been announced for both mobile and immobile devices, the video I’m embedding below is of the mobile version. But it shows the first extensive look at how the game will work, and the basics of both will be the same. Let’s see what life aboard the Sparklemagic under captain Twinkle Magoo will be like.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘caveat cannon’
By Craig Pearson on October 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- myblogjz8 : “4... If you believeI do not care to see this article, the next time I am concerned about your article, I think I will never ...” on Ways To Conceal The Emptiness of Existence
- biqingblogs : “8... I am fond of your article.Your article is like a big tree, so that we can be seated in your tree, feel yourself a ...” on Today’s Weighted Companion Cube Post…
- Phasma Felis : “Valve's mad quest to only own franchises that are on number 2 continues. Half-Life, Team Fortress, Portal, Dota...everyone wondered why L4D2 came out before L4D ...” on Valve Are Releasing A Game
- taiyangyang : “3... A dulcet article will let you travel broadens the mind because the article is true, make us touching and laugh. When I catched sight ...” on Podcast Infiltration: RPS in OLL
- Wedge : “I actually dropped Deus Ex 1 the first time I tried to play it as well. While the Statue of Liberty level is supposed to ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough