Indie type Miguel Sternberg sends word of a new batch of games at Toronto-based Artsy Games Incubator (which I initially read as Arsey Games Incubator). These include a multiplayer sequel to his own Night of the Cephalopods, which I do like very much. The two-player game, Cephalopods Co-op Cottage Defence, sees “a lady scientist, her clockwork valet” – which looks like a cat in a hat and monocle – defending their cottage from floating evil octopi. Use a shotgun to kill the cephalapods, and a hammer to repair the barricades. Can you survive until dawn? Probably not if you’re playing two-handed like me. Best wait for housemates to turn up and play. In the meantime, go browse the rest of the Artsy games.
Posts Tagged ‘Cephalopods Co-op Cottage Defence’
By Jim Rossignol on July 16th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- cheap soccer shoes : “cheap soccer shoes... quality. These cheap and quality nike air max Concords are my favorite in life. You also give me good service, thank you. ...” on Gaulling: Asterix Demo
- nearly : “it at least has the decency to look a little bit worse when it puts the Playstation 3 logo at the bottom right corner.” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Muzman : “This won't actually be just a motion sensor peripheral or anything so simple. This'll be some Windows 8 only add on that turns your PC ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “'Smith!' screamed the shrewish voice from the telescreen. '6079 Smith W.! Yes, you! Bend lower, please! You can do better than that. You're not trying. ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I suppose I'd better stop my habit of responding to management emails with the emphatic one-finger salute.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year