This week we were brave enough to extract a few words of Homeric wisdom from Charley Price, the lead designer on Codemasters’ new action RPG, Rise Of The Argonauts. Needless to say, the Liquid Entertainment man was keen to talk up how RotA is rather different from previous videogame interpretations of classical Greek mythology, and tell us how the game was “akin to Mass Effect”. Head clickwards for the words, and a bunch of brand new Argonauty screenshots.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘charley price’
By Jim Rossignol on July 3rd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- robotslave : “Perhaps, but if there are asymmetric win conditions (and it seems to me there would have to be) then the systems and mechanics might still ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Matzerath : “Thank you for your kind words about my creepy game!” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- tulebuhyhafeA4 : “Alexandra. true that Joseph`s st0rry is nice... on wednesday I got a great new Mazda MX-5 after bringing in $8525 this last five weeks and ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Vandelay : “I've seen this confusion over denying and complaints that it is a rather obtuse game mechanic many a time, yet I still don't really see ...” on The Sunday Papers
- dE : “You really haven't seen the posts "Oh mod support, better prepare for titties and piles of shit" and stuff like that?” on The Sunday Papers