Charlie Knight got in touch to let us know he’d created a demo version of his game, a rather splendid-looking arena shooter called Scoregasm, specifically for RPS. He explains: “The demo contains the first 5 sets of levels in the main part of the game, which should take most people about 30 mins to an hour to see all of, and get a taste of how the game plays.” You can get it here: Windows / Mac / Linux. Video of the game in action below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Charlie Knight’
By Jim Rossignol on August 26th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Listlurker : “Don Reba, I agree, Defiance is trying to take a Firefly type-approach to its storytelling, with perhaps a little of the old Babylon 5 "ensemble ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- MadMatty : “Wurm Online was made, just about by one guy, and a small company added graphic content... but ofcourse, thats an MMO and that relies on ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- MadMatty : “You should join the Grammar Nazis on the web. Nathans writing seems pretty good to me, i have no problem understanding it. I do know ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- The Random One : “Yes. It's a bigger, more complex game, that requires players to be versatile and capable of countering several playstyles, since instead of the laser-focus purpose ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Midwinter : “Both grenades prominently feature the pin - the flag stick in golf. I think that about wraps it up!” on The Flare Path: Parleys With A Warlord