You know, with the mass covering of Limbo of the Lost’s fallout, we knew it’d take something pretty impressive to make us blog about it some more, at least this quickly. Like the whole of Majestic Games’ team turning up at our house and giving an interview. But we were wrong. Picked up from Qt3, I find someone’s uploaded the end video of Limbo of the Lost. It’s quite the thing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Christ’
By Kieron Gillen on June 21st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- gwathdring : “@Grape Flavor Fair enough. I'm less frustrated by it, but I certainly understand the tendency to push back against an echo chamber. I'm not particularly ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- PastyAndUnhealthy : “I played it! It was pretty cool.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- Sizer : “Or maybe I like to think about what I'm writing and get my point across in a cohesive and succinct manner.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Amun : “I know right? It's like buying a copy of Doom and saying, "What? I have to manually kill all these Imps?!"” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- SominiTheCommenter : “The others are a Lada and a Fiat Cinquecento.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight