It’s taken me a while to get around to Starbreeze’s remake and expansion of Chronicles Of Riddick, but I’ve finally punched and stabbed my way through it. The original game is one of my favourite olden FPS games, as detailed here, but can this contemporary-tech revamp and sizable sequel live up to the legacy? Here’s Wot I Think.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘chronicles of riddick: assault on dark athena’
By Jim Rossignol on May 18th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Spacewalk : “I imagine a Speed style setup with people recording video loops of themselves and then feeding that directly into the camera somehow.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- tyren : “The GBA version of FF6 got a much better translation, though. For example, Vicks from the opening cutscene was changed to actually be Biggs like ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- staberas : “Occulus rift plus kinect would be nice combo” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- nasenbluten : “The only interesting thing I saw people doing with one of these was realtime 3D scanning of objects and surfaces, other than that it has ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Bluestormzion : “None of this is designed for, or marketed at, me. So I take the high road, and go see what today's Steam deals are.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year