I can see a future where city planner is the new footballer. There’s a preponderance of browser-based city building games about, so easy to play, so right there, pretty soon Sky will have channels dedicated to them. Mark my words: in ten years people will be swapping blueprint stickers and the front page of the newspapers will be full of zoning scandals. Innogames‘s Forge Of Empires is one such game, and they’ve decided to let you have a shot of their upcoming strategy game. All you need is the browser you’re reading this on, an e-mail, a name, and the ability to make a password.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘city building’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- ColdSpiral : “I'm pretty sure your tinfoil hat is on a bit tight. You've made the same complaint in all two of the articles Jim has posted ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- ShinRyuuken : “It's Turtling the MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- TwwIX : “This seems like a fun, lighthearted spin off the original two Call of Juarez games that i also enjoyed. I like that Ubisoft is pursuing ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- BigKid66 : “Was trying to start a pun thread (magnetism)...an~ failed miserably” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- ShinRyuuken : “I might back this, but I'm not sure. I want them to get it off the ground. So what if it's another arena shooter? Gives ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena