Yes, that’s a steambike. But to the point: boutique steampunk MMO City Of Steam is about to launch a series of beta events, and RPS readers can get easy access via our beta key giveaway pages. Now these are still under development, so we might have a few issues with them. Please let me know in this thread if you have any problems.
Posts Tagged ‘City Of Steam’
By Jim Rossignol on November 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Apocalypse : “and facebook starts to become a collection of baby and kids pictures ....” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- JKjoker : “pff, afterthought, they were aiming for the e-sports bandwagon why would i believe they will give two flying craps about singleplayer ?, its going to ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Apocalypse : “Hmm, advising to prepare to cheat the IRS later? Is this already illegal, or only if you do cheat them later? ;-)” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Apocalypse : “Credit card charge backs are your friend in such cases.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- meepmeep : “Don't complain too much - I've just been to the last wedding of all my friends, and after years of complaining about having to go ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision