South of our clicky bit is a video in which Epic Games lead singer Clifford Bleszinski claims that Bulletstorm’s manshooting isn’t simply shooting men, but a lot of other creative stuff, much of which appears to involve smacking people around using “physics” and killing them with “explosions” and stuff. You’re apparently going to want to toy with them, to farm them for points. This says something about the world we live in, but I dare not hazard an interpretation. Go see him say stuff and then, ultimately, go do something else.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Clifford Bleszinski’
By Jim Rossignol on December 8th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Vorphalack : “There have been quite a few sources on the internet siting lack of gaming footage as a concern, just not the mainstream press. Apparently they ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- cunningmunki : “On the subject of trying to murder me, I'd like to see my PC try. The most damage it could do is turn off my ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Henke : “Just be careful when you're raiden your bank account so you don't end up with sub zero dollars in it.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- cunningmunki : “Seriously, though, wouldn't that be GREAT! Not the murdering thing, of course, but the ability to imbue your PC with it's own personality and respond ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- solidsquid : “"I'm sorry, but we do not recognise player 2 as a valid licence owner for this game. Please purchase a second licence for the game ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC