Posts Tagged ‘clockwords’
By John Walker on September 29th, 2009.
This splendid game, Clockwords, came to our attention via Dartt. It’s a free webgame involving furiously typing words to defeat mechanical spiders. You know the sort. The spiders are from your evil enemy who is determined to steal vital plans for your mysterious clockwork machine. This will not do!
Respond to our gibber
- Snidesworth : “I believe that they're adorable little fluffy things, like Gizmo but with the power of SCIENCE! instead of being able to turn into gribblies.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- RProxyOnly : “Seriously? A couple of funny words? Have none of you been present for the wholesale revoking of our civil liberties over the last decade?.. Were ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- UncleLou : “I really don't think I am particularly paranoid about such matters, nor would I think I am an angry internet man, but I am surprised ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Everblue : “I don't normally like to do this, but here I feel I must. I totally called this about a month ago - see this article, ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- Barnox : “While Wildstar looks interesting (I'll give it a go when I can, either beta or release), I'm a bit saddened by the class/race locking. You ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear