This week’s battle broadcast comes to you from a picturesque Dutch city on the banks of the Rhine. It’s September 1944, and a beleaguered force of British paratroopers, clinging by their fingernails to positions around Arnhem’s strategically-vital road bridge, are about to participate in what could well turn out to be their final action. All that stands between the Red Berets and total annihilation is a couple of 6-pounder anti-tank guns, a flamethrower, two PIATs, a few dozen Stens and Lee-Enfield rifles, and one mediocre wargamer who has known and loved Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far for the best part of 14 years.
Posts Tagged ‘Close Combat 2’
Respond to our gibber
- Mattressi : “"The people are against them, the politicians are against them, the founding fathers were against them, the constitution is against them. Now the US military ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- vivlo : “"the rest of the video is so boring." that's because you never played the game (if you did never play the game ?..) and that ...” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- shagohad : “you know just because you are against pouring billions of dollars into killing people of absolutely no threat in far away countries doesn't mean you ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- vivlo : “i used to play this... on nintendo ds. Not all day, but close enough. If i have thumb arthrosis one day, it will be because ...” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- Astartes : “Stop it, we're trying to be cynical here.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery