Remember when Google made a big deal of running Bastion in Chrome? They made the opposite of that fuss with Mini Ninjas, Io Interactives’s cute little NinjSim. I mean, I only noticed when I was poking around the Chrome store for a browser add-on. I clicked it expecting a webbified version of the game, but as far as I can tell it’s not been fiddled with in the slightest. In less than a minute, I was playing the first level of the game, full screen, with no obvious technical issues. Oh, apart from the bizarre payment model.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘cloud’
By Craig Pearson on March 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Runs With Foxes : “"people like you" People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they're looking forward to? Yeah what assholes. It's been 9 years since ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Shadowcat : “Was it just me, or was there no first-person footage at all in that trailer for what is supposedly a first-person shooter? I saw the ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- Shadowcat : “Yes, qrth-phyl is very nice. Unpronounceable, but it plays beautifully, and has a good number of tricks up its sleeve. It's a snake game, but ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Vorphalack : “''a guy who has absolutely no interest in anything Half Life.'' Looks like we found a deviant, lads. Get the tar and feathers.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- misterT0AST : “For example at the moment Valve are working on Dota 2 for me, a guy who has absolutely no interest in anything Half Life. Am ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update