That’s first-person shooter tower defence, of course. Sanctum, a UDK-powered project that we reported on some time ago, is now fully evolved up into a commercial project and has a pre-order-based beta going up on Steam. Want to know a bit more? Well, there’s a detailed video below, which explains how you set up your game in a classic tower-defence building phase before taking on the creeps with both the tower network you’ve created, and your own weapons. Looks interesting, and the art style is neat, too. The full game hits on April 15th.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Coffe Stain Studios’
By Jim Rossignol on March 25th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “This is terrible news for the PC Gamer UK podcast.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “From their blog: "You have to actually pay to form an opinion on how it plays." Seems fair. We take your money, then you get ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “Alec's clearly so depressed he can't spellcheck any more.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice