Continuing a mammoth discussion about Company of Heroes 2 with Quinn Duffy (game director), Greg Wilson (producer) and Matthew Berger (senior gameplay designer), this time around we consider the future of the series, despite the sequel not being out until next year. Once that’s out of the way, it’s time to discuss more of the research that went into COH2 and to reflect on Homeworld.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘cohint’
By Adam Smith on June 5th, 2012.
By Adam Smith on June 4th, 2012.
After being shown a demo of Company of Heroes 2 at Relic’s headquarters, we took the opportunity to sit down with game director Quinn Duffy, producer Greg Wilson and senior gameplay designer Matthew Berger, to find out more about what they have planned for the sequel. Then we talked about history, finding heroism in horror and brutality, and how too much balance can harm a game’s other qualities.
Respond to our gibber
- antoniodamala : “Exactly what i feel with most these retro guys. :/ The sad thing is that i love the dungeon keeper genre, i played only the ...” on Will You Dig The War For The Overworld Trailer?
- tentaclesex : “If you're hosting an event, maybe he would hook you up with a copy. Either that, or build a Winnitron. Or, go to cool parties.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- RaiderJoe : “Wow, they're getting smarter. They're… adapting!” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Syphus : “I don't really have all that much to contribute here, but I just wanted to say that this is still my favorite column on the ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- ClawMark : “Yeah my dropbox account got pretty hammered, a few other sites re-uploaded it, so here's one of the non-intrusive ones: http://bartbonte~” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners