Renegade-X is a reworking of the original, awful Command & Conquer: Renegade, Westwood’s ambitious FPS with RTS acne. I’m downloading the just released short single-player preview, “Operation Black Dawn”, from the official torrent, and we’ll make brain thinks into words about its UDK-based goodness another day. In the meantime, here’s the download link and video, strategically placed below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Command & Conquer: Renegade’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- SuicideKing : “Yeah so we should get this game first, you know. PIRATEFACE” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- amateurviking : “I hope it's a great success chaps. Sorry I can't come, one of my friends has rather selfishly decided to get married the same weekend.” on Rezzed: Planetside 2, Watch Sessions Online
- Curundir : “Language error: "because your goal in this delightful (and free) magical rainbow rhythm triangle avalanche is to avoiding fucking up the soundtrack" In short: "your ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Oktober Storm : “Since it's al speculation I'm going to speculate that they finish the console version and then, with the existing assets and everything, they'll spend three ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- SuicideKing : “They actually have. People are calling it the Xbone 180 now XD” on Wot I Think: Soundodger