What better way to set foot into the upcoming week than having me going: “Stop! You there, yes you, wearing the ‘I Heart FemShep’ shirt and hugging the plushie Thane. No, the guy behind you. Yup, you. Nice neck tattoo. I know you have work, but there’s an important thing you have to see over *coughMass* here *coughEffect* and you *cough3* really, really *coughfootage* need to see it. Really. Re-ally.’ *wink*? If you want me to me more explicit: there’s a 40 minute video of the opening of Mass Effect 3 a few centimetres below this paragraph, so please stop anything important, like work or cutting an umbilical cord, and watch it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘commander shepard. spoilers’
By Craig Pearson on February 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “I don't think PGI deserves as much dislike as they are getting, but really, they have handled very many of the balance decisions in the ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Henke : “GOOD! 3 kills.” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “Let's face it, Rock Paper STF-3F would be more effective. I wish your playtimes weren't so late in my timezone. I need people to play ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Shodex : “As a Mechwarrior fan I second this. The only thing cooler than playing as a bunch of little mechs zipping around doing some scouting while ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Shodex : “I much prefer western mechs to Japanese ones, and I'm a huge anime watcher. I like that western mechs are more practical and feel like ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War