Okay, we’ve done the World of Goo Soundtrack before, but this is something else. Imagine if all electricity just disappeared and we were reduced to a feudal state. How would you bring back memories of that most glorious goo-featuring game? Well, you’d gather around the piano and have someone play its music. But how would they know it? That had me stumped too, until I saw on Indie Games that Sebastian Wolff has put up all the sheet piano music for the game on his site. Quickly! Print it out before electricity disappears. It could happen any second. And for those who foolishly consider me as a Cassandra, watch Mr Wolff play the songs below. It’s really rather lovely.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Complete Piano Scores’
By Kieron Gillen on April 21st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- realmenhuntinpacks : “Ahem. Ah-hu, hr-hmm. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- ekuurh : “Chaaaarge!” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- maximiZe : “Don't forget the bloom though.” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- Nick : “the porn applications alone make this worthwhile” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- Donjo : “That's true - although it's not the Rifts primary function it'll probably be able to do some kind of AR when people really get working ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere