The handsome writer clicks on the Steam Store and types the word “zombie” into the search bar. Too many. He reorganises them by game only. Still too many. They’re everywhere. Surrounding us. An outbreak. It’s only a matter of time before — wait, what’s that groaning? Where is it coming from? He moves to his browser and checks his tabs. That wasn’t there before. He starts closing tabs down, isolating the infected tab: move Gmail, get away Reddit Aww, flee Katy Perry vs Aha. Just one more tab sits, keeping the outbreak from spreading. Slowly, uncertainly he clicks the ‘x’ on the Apple store tab and reveals the source: it’s the Contagion GDC trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Contagion’
By Craig Pearson on March 8th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “I think this is one of few cases when it eventually does the opposite. Laziness in sharing games nowadays leads to NOT giving up your ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Widthwood : “(wrong reply)” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Grape Flavor : “First sale doctrine made a lot more sense in the era of physical media. I'm not saying it's entirely without merit. I am saying that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- i saw dasein : “Steam and similar services offer a number of benefits to the consumer. I no longer have to worry about keeping and preserving physical media, I ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Grape Flavor : “@Ergates_Antius You're wasting your time, John will never admit that. But don't get him started about the people blocking his ads!” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature