Slowly, ever so slowly, Hitman: Absolution has won me over. I was pretty distraught at how Square-Enix were representing the game: it didn’t look stealthy enough, it looked overly linear, and there were sexy hitlady nuns. It felt like one of my favourite series was slipping away. But it seems there was a Hitman game there all along, and the closer we get to release the more interesting it looks. I really enjoyed the Sniper Challenge pre-order level. So I’m happier showing off this trailer for the new ‘Contracts’ mode, where players get to design their own hits and upload them for friends to complete.
Posts Tagged ‘Contracts’
By Craig Pearson on August 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Asherie : “@MentatYP Just thought i'd let you know that i've read your comment, and I can't think of anything to say that I havent already said. ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Shuck : “Considering that "high fantasy" usually means "Tolkien, by way of Dungeons & Dragons" it's an especially apt comparison. For a long time "Alien/s" (the movies) ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- Darkwings : “Also "The Sphynx" written a couple of centuries ago by E. A. Poe.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- GameCat : “I used to do this all the time while sitting in moving vehicle, but I was imagining a skater who was grinding the landscape like ...” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- Reapy : “I basically wanted minecraft to go in this direction, minus the zombie theme, but sort of having more to do on it in terms of ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive