The saga of 38 Studios continues to be an eternally springing font of sad. A wrenching 379 layoffs are, of course, the centerpiece of this Shakespearean tragedy, but further fallout has revealed incredibly sketchy mortgage practices for relocated employees, and now, Joystiq‘s reporting that Reckoning 2 was in pre-production before Curt Schilling’s money Titanic collided with an iceberg that was also the apocalypse. And, to make matters – in retrospect – worse, it sounded fairly promising.
Posts Tagged ‘Copernicus’
By Nathan Grayson on May 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- bluebomberman : “It's unclear whether the rollback will solve the issue. It's entirely possible the economy's permanently broken. (DC Universe Online's US servers have auction house prices ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Sarkhan Lol : “Because it's not exactly a beta. They're taking money, they're banning people permanently for exploiting, there's no wipe planned, meaning that the economy is probably ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- DrScuttles : “If only our trusted leaders could do this for the recession. Instead they seem to keep using the same save slot all the time, and ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Berzee : “This is good -- in my experience this sort of rollback is the best way to handle game-economy-bre~ bugs and it's what Turbine always did ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Continuity : “That's your speculation, the concept design of the consumer version of the Rift incorporates two forward facing cameras, the AR possibilities are obvious.” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere