Remember when Google made a big deal of running Bastion in Chrome? They made the opposite of that fuss with Mini Ninjas, Io Interactives’s cute little NinjSim. I mean, I only noticed when I was poking around the Chrome store for a browser add-on. I clicked it expecting a webbified version of the game, but as far as I can tell it’s not been fiddled with in the slightest. In less than a minute, I was playing the first level of the game, full screen, with no obvious technical issues. Oh, apart from the bizarre payment model.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘coreonline’
By Craig Pearson on March 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Thermal Ions : “Ah that article intro brings back WoW memories. I recall running a brand new level 1 character from Stormwind across to Menethil Harbour, taking a ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- Liudeius : “Eww. So for Metro, which was a previously DLC-free title (other than the free ranger mode), they've removed and sold "how the game was meant ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- Low Life : “American Nightmare was a big improvement in the combat department, with more weapons and enemy variety. Alan Wake was good, but I found American Nightmare ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Tom Walker : “Jinx.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- voidburn : “Gosh I can't help myself but bask in the glorious animations this game has. This level of quality for a no-mocap work is rarely seen. ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear