I’m going to assume there’s an achievement for getting through the entirety of Splinter Cell: Conviction by breaking people’s necks. Anyway, this walkthrough trailer is extremely detailed, showing off loads of the new takedowns, an interrogation function, the sticky cam, Sam’s goggles with their new cheaty wallhack feature, and some other man-violence. Oh, Sam, you sure know how to deal with a faceless enemy thug. Swoon. The game is apparently out in February.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘couldn’t he just break their knees and knuckles?’
By Jim Rossignol on October 15th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- JavJav : “The thing about MechJeb is you can pretty much do all it does by using the in game Maneuver Node system. Heck, the current version ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- JavJav : “I have to second this, mr. Manley is not only a great source of information and ideas about this particular game, but he's also really ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Liudeius : “I don't know, ion-burns can take so long they are unreasonable to manually control in normal time. (At least when I've tried them)” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Tuhalu : “Maybe if it was an Epic Quest for Mighty Loot I'd give it a go. As it is, the title is an offense to the ...” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- Keith Nemitz : “Pretty much. Logically, they would tend to learn what they're parents know, but that's already accounted for in the design. So random gives them a ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release