Every time I refresh the Star Citizen funding webpage, the number keeps hopping up. I hope my F5 button isn’t logging me in and and increasing my pledge. Soon it will be the size of space, and Chris Roberts will have to crowd-fund another universe to contain his bank balance. He might even use Kickstarter for that, but his game is proving that you can do it without them.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Craig funding’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Jim Rossignol : “A little bit.” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- pupsikaso : “Um, so is this an MMO?” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- sonson : “DOGS! Dogs are the best. I fucking love dogs. DOGS is an acronym of GODS. I have a dog that looks a bit like the ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- strangeloup : “"Tons" is a bit of an exaggeration. There are only five loadouts that provide any kind of boost which require a hat, and only three ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- derbefrier : “Sweet, this is a fun game and is a lot more enjoyable after a few patches(namely fixing the check point system and adding a cockpit ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop