Did you know that Valve and Arkane were once such super best friends that Valve contracted the Dishonored studio to make one of their mythical Half-Life episodes? Funnily enough, I did. Everything I knew about Return To Ravenholm has now been revealed by those scamps at Valvetime, meaning the treasure trove of inside knowledge that I’ve kept for six years (told to me by candlelight) is now useless. I can only confirm the details below. Also, it’s my birthday, and I hope to spend it only positing fun stories. If anything bad happens, it won’t happen in my posts. Everyone fix a smile and join me. Smilier! SMILIER! Good.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Craig’s Birthday extravaganza’
By Craig Pearson on January 14th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- MellowKrogoth : “Unfortunately, it's gonna get shut down by the copyright holders like all other LOTR total conversion that reached any level of significance and popularity. What ...” on Impressions: LOTR War In The North
- Shooop : “One of the people from Techland is on the Steam forums taking questions about the game and people have brought up FOV a few times. ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Shooop : “Oh and good news on top of all this, no U-play. But it does however use Steamworks. So maybe bad news for anyone who wants ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Drinking with Skeletons : “Slow leveling is the real bane of ARPGs in my opinion. Borderlands 1 & 2 and Titan Quest had engaging systems, but I always hated ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- P7uen : “That's the only pun you guys can pick? I expected them to be coming in spades.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft