If you’ve been following the Blurst gaming phenomenon you’ll know that their superlative-invoking games have been free in an embedded web-player version for some time now. However, they’ve now launched a bundle of Time Donkey, Crane Wars, Raptor Safari, and Blush for a handsome $20. These mean full-screen, unlimited version of each of these games for – no, wait, you can use the coupon code ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN to get the entire bundle for a irresistible $10 (£6.34!). Now that is some cheap entertainments for the weekend, eh? Or were you planning on going outside? You monster.
Posts Tagged ‘crane wars’
By Jim Rossignol on September 11th, 2009.
By John Walker on June 16th, 2009.
I’ve been having a quick play of Blurst’s latest – as Kieron noted this morning – Crane Wars. It’s a game with some cranes, and they’re at war. I didn’t enjoy it very much. More of this standard of journalism, and my thoughts, below.
By John Walker on May 29th, 2009.
There’s two weeks left to go until the next Blurst game, Crane Wars, comes out, and Flashbang Studios have released a video showing it in its alpha stage. Finally the purpose of the game begins to make sense, and it looks like it might be yet another cracking offering.
By John Walker on May 21st, 2009.
During the release of It’s Only A Paper Moon, April’s Flashbang Studios release, we showed you the video for the forthcoming Time Donkey. This time the super-speedy developers have behind-the-scenes footage showing the development of their other current project, Crane Wars. Guess what the game’s about. Go on, guess. It’s below, as you might imagine.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “This is terrible news for the PC Gamer UK podcast.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “From their blog: "You have to actually pay to form an opinion on how it plays." Seems fair. We take your money, then you get ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “Alec's clearly so depressed he can't spellcheck any more.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice