Because I’ve definitely got better things to be doing, I thought I’d take a look at a copy of Crash Time II, a German driving game set in an open-world city. It’s apparently based on some kind of TV series, and features the adventures of two BMW-driving cops as they deal with outlandish auto-crime on the streets of Northern Europe. Some thoughts follow.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘crash time II’
By Jim Rossignol on August 28th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Yosharian : “I have access to this beta, being a backer of the KS, but I'm gonna wait for the full product, not really interested in playing ...” on Will You Dig The War For The Overworld Trailer?
- The Random One : “I don't know what a loofer is, and Google didn't help, so I'm forced to assume it's the porn parody of Looper in which future ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- BigKid66 : “I'm attracted to the gameplay but repulsed by the title.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- LionsPhil : “This looks like the game Bulletstorm wanted to be. Could have done with a slightly less cringe-inducing trailervoiceover~ the clips of the ones actually in ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Mr. Mister : “No Genova Convection? I am disappoint.” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners