Posts Tagged ‘Critical Mass’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 22nd, 2011.
Critical Mass came out t’other day on Steam. It’s a match-four game in which – wait! Don’t go! Well, I never. What a rude young cabal. They just up and clicked away. Whatever. We don’t need them, casual fans. We’ve got this bad boy, a game that is half Rubik’s cube, half Bejeweled, all okay to play even if you are not a stay-at-home-Mum-thank-you-very-much. Read on for some more thoughts.
Respond to our gibber
- Shepardus : “I just picked up Torchlight from this, and I'm wondering, how does it compare to Torchlight II? I haven't played either, but I've heard that ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- utharda : “No offense, but I'm going with eurogamer on this one, disreputable as they may be.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- RobinOttens : “Remember when Minecraft did this? Alpha was the cheapest deal because the game was more incomplete, then each version added a few features, and slowly ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- TechnicalBen : “Exclusivity deal goes horribly horribly wrong? "You don't say!" http://lmgtfy.co~” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- The Random One : “Ooooo. This game pushes all my buttons, then orders a few more buttons installed, then pushes them. I'll try the demo as soon as I'm ...” on Undertale’s Demo Lets You Flirt With A Frog