Creepy, clunky Cryostasis now has a proper demo, and it’s available here for a modest 1.1 of your gigabytes. The demo seems to be somehow connected to Nvidia drivers or somesuch technical promotion. I believe it contains the initial chapter of the survival-horror FPS, which is okay, but not great, as I outlined in this Eurogamer review.
Posts Tagged ‘crostasis’
By Jim Rossignol on April 30th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- RedViv : “One has a huge weapon with COILS. So I would guess those are TESLA COILS. THE COILS OF NIKOLAR TESLA! I'm 99% sure, based on ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Bo Steed : “I had that exact same thought. That background even looks more than a little like Orgrimmar.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- dongsweep : “Please stop making racing games with cars in them!” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- jonahcutter : “I'd still take even a single building interior repeated. Two or three entrances, windows and maybe a 2nd floor. It opens up tactical possibilities to ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- e2me2t : “Looking forward to Rezzed ;) Even more so this game, I backed through humble bumble does that qualify for the Alpha?” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains