This is a little old, but we somehow didn’t post it when it hit the web a week ago and since I’ve been deep in Crysis: Warhead today for a magazine, it seemed appropriate. It’s a video showing Crysis Warhead’s included re-imagining of the Crysis multiplayer. In short: more short. Intense. More thoughts on FPS-multiplayer and completely random Mass Effect stuff beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Cry Me A River’
By Kieron Gillen on August 26th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Josh W : “Brutal” on Looks Like That’s It For AC Creator’s ’1666,’ Then
- LionsPhil : “The third was not a western and also terrible by most accounts. If you didn't know when there were just one of these, the first ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- The Laughing Owl : “Are you seriously expecting to have lots of powerful skills by level 10? Excuse me, have you even played Titan Quest? Level 10 is next ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Josh W : “Revealance!” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- Panda Powered : “Press E to mime.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light