The site has some fairly dull environment screenshots, as well as some concrete information on the game. Apparently you’re going to be the captain of a “customisable” ship and crew, exploring, fighting, talking to aliens and all that jazz. You can play as either a Federation flunkie, or a Klingon er… clinger-on? Action takes place on ships, planets, or in space combat. Sounds like everything a Star Trek game should be, and I think Cryptic might just be the folks to pull it off.
Posts Tagged ‘cryptic studios’
By John Walker on February 20th, 2008.
Cryptic were of course, until recently, working with Marvel to create Marvel Universe Online. With this project cancelled, Cryptic have wasted no time in picking up a new license to develop, which they say they’ll self-publish. It’s safe to say it’s at the opposite end of the fame scale. Hero Games’ pen and paper RPG, Champions, began in 1981. Cryptic explain if only you’d superclick.
Respond to our gibber
- Firewill : “Game sounds great, I love bizarre settings! and I have to admit I thought the title said "flirt with fog" which sounded right up my ...” on Undertale’s Demo Lets You Flirt With A Frog
- Caiman : “I feel the gaming fatigue exhibited in this article too. It's not that some of those AAA games didn't look pretty good and probably fun ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- Caiman : “A dog is kinda predictable, don't you think? A komodo dragon would have been thinking outside the box. The military would probably get a lot ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- riverman : “Really? I mean, did you even read the comment you responded to? Your response was exactly the sort of thing being addressed in the comment ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- Caiman : ““how the CPU, GPU and RAM work together in concert in that type of environment.” It depends whether they're playing jazz, rock, dub-step or nu-metal ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version