I was passing through the ‘Gaf when I noted some chattering about Incrysis discovering Crytek had registered a new trademark and another website. The name in question? “Crysis Warzone”. Apparently, this brings four marks/sites having been registered – alongside Wazone we have Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars and the brilliantly suggestive World In Crysis. One of them will clearly be the inevitable console version. Others could just be Crytek not deciding exactly what to call their inevitable console version. But – we suspect – not all of them. Whatever could World In Crysis actually be, eh? Speculation: Go!
Posts Tagged ‘Crysis Warzone’
By Kieron Gillen on June 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- maximiZe : “Nothing about this game is unique.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- borut : “Because of the expense of releasing this content as DLC for all previous Microsoft platforms, as well as current market conditions, we’ve decided to focus ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Kobest : “Not even an inch! :D But joking aside, don't get me wrong, there were some geniune moments in the game. Going into the memories of ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Velko : “I see what you did there.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- 手機殼 : “手機殼... Just to allow you know your website seems a little bit strange on Firefox on my netbook utilizing Linux ....” on As Narbacular Drop Is to Portal