I was passing through the ‘Gaf when I noted some chattering about Incrysis discovering Crytek had registered a new trademark and another website. The name in question? “Crysis Warzone”. Apparently, this brings four marks/sites having been registered – alongside Wazone we have Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars and the brilliantly suggestive World In Crysis. One of them will clearly be the inevitable console version. Others could just be Crytek not deciding exactly what to call their inevitable console version. But – we suspect – not all of them. Whatever could World In Crysis actually be, eh? Speculation: Go!
Posts Tagged ‘Crysisters of Mercy’
By Kieron Gillen on June 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Stinkfinger75 : “I'm flabbergasted to read that Denny's has made its way across the Atlantic.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Strange Brew : “Are all games simulations? Are all simulations games? IS THERE A SPOON?!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- AngoraFish : “I appreciate that you've written your comment as a quick, semi-humorous riposte without thinking, but feel free to reflect on the legal implications of "dodging" ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision