I had a jolly good time with Crysis, mostly just watching things fall over and cooing with delight, but if I could have changed one thing about it I would have made it less about wearing a nanosuit and punching people through buildings and more about being STALKER. Nothing against Crysis, it’s just my way of looking at things. In my least impressive moments I’ll rabidly argue that Peggle should be more like STALKER. Turns out I’m not alone, on the Crysis front at least, as a group of Russian modders by the name OWL Game Studio have been working on a Zone-based anomaly-ridden bleakness of an experience called CryZone: Sector 23. The stabilisers are coming off and it’s going to be a standalone game.
Posts Tagged ‘CryZone: Sector 23’
By Adam Smith on May 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Asherie : “The original developers lose out. If there were only 5 people in the world, and 2 of them made a game for the other 3 ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Jimbo : “I'm saying there's no problem. And if there is a problem as a result of somebody agreeing to terms they were fully aware of but ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- 00000 : “Good job. You have discovered why people pirate first and buy later. For every pirate that refuses to buy DRM out of principle, there probably ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Alexrd : “No, it's not "good enough". What's in the EULA and the terms you agree with is that they are under no obligation to make your ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Arkh : “I'm right there with you. I only buy games on GOG or Humble Store, and I share them with my friends like I did with ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature