Well, email. “Emails” just makes it sound cooler, like a political thriller. I’m sorry I lied to get you in here, but there’s something fun waiting for you. I promise. You might remember the post from last week when I DRAMATICALLY REVEALED Love guru Eskil Steenberg was working on a strategy game, codenamed The Dark Side Of The Moon. It was all very exciting. I received a round of high-fives, and Adam told me to take the weekend off, even though it was my last post of the week. Anyway, I asked a few questions in it, because Eskil’s games always leave you with a few head-scratchers. Eskil took it on himself to answer them, pretty much doing my job for me. I wrote a news story and Q&A in one! Go me!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’
By Craig Pearson on January 15th, 2013.
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Lovely Love-maker Eskil Steenberg has finally revealed what his next project will be. He just popped a video up on Youtube, showing off the prototype for a Dark Side Of The Moon, a “real-time strategy stealth action game”. The video is a quick look at some of the units he’s preparing for the battlefield. It looks like he’ll be focusing on smaller battles, rather than turning out a StarCraft clone.
Respond to our gibber
- basilisk : “The corner they've painted themselves into is getting smaller and smaller all the time. I for one think BioShock Infinite absolutely out-Half-Lifed Half-Life. There's no ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- RaveTurned : “Sorry, Half-Whatnow? No, the name doesn't ring a bell.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Roritharr : “Was HL2 EP2 such an financial failure? Artistically it was very good and made in an acceptable time-frame. What threw that team of the track?” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Lars Westergren : “Having a mailing list, an issue tracker, or even a large number of members is not evidence that a project is alive. Just look at ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Gap Gen : “My guess is that they're going to release it without warning, just to mess with people.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush