Point ‘n’ click magi Zoetrope Interactive have released a trailer for another Darkness Within game, Darkness Within: The Dark Lineage. The first person imagery suggests it’ll be more real-time exploration-like than the previous game, but that seems unlikely given the extreme point-’n'-bored-now nature of the previous game.
Posts Tagged ‘darkness within’
Respond to our gibber
- Cinek : “I don't get this game to be honest. Sounds like one of these games which are difficult only because: A) noone bothered with good tutorial ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- AngoraFish : “Okay, I've played now for several hours (well into noble stages), but I think I'm done. The game is addictive in a repetitive sort of ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Aardvarkk : “I was thinking it was a messier Smash TV revamp..” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- bjohndooh : “They just patched it out, giving resources instantly and added point-and-click trading of resources between players. Trading is a nice addition that should have been ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- JavJav : “The thing about MechJeb is you can pretty much do all it does by using the in game Maneuver Node system. Heck, the current version ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program