In a classic case of me not noticing what’s right in front of me, it took me at least three minutes to realise that there were bees all over the Oddworld Hand of Odd logo on the new teaser site, encasing whatever the hell that thing is in delicious honeycomb. I’ve no idea what the game will be, but it’s from Just Add Water, who ported Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath to the PC (and it ran like a flatulent donkey after a bowl of chili). The game did exist in a previous, albeit unreleased, form as an RTS on the PS2. We have footage of that below, via the documentarian device known as Youtube.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘daww’
By Craig Pearson on April 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- nil : “" If I buy a product from someone, I do not then have the right to give that product to whoever I want so that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- SanguineAngel : “From my point of view Halo has only ever been a mediocre fps at best although never outright terrible. I also played the latest in ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Grape Flavor : “Maybe people need to let go of this notion that they truly "own" a copyrighted work because they've paid money to access it. You don't ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Yosharian : “Irrelevant, the analogy does not hold, digital content can be copied endlessly, and therefore is not subject to the same rules as normal content. This ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Lawful Evil : “the worst of it all is the gamer theres practically millions of wealthy gamers floating around the net with hi spec gaming systems, adsl2 plus ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature